This policy together with our Terms of Website Use sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.lifestyledclub.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is LifeStyled Club Limited which is registered in England and Wales under company number 10269404 and has its registered office at 12 The Broadway, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, England PE27 5BN.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for something on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, or enter a competition, promotion or survey, and if you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, photograph for profile.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will be provided with your name and e-mail address by the football club with which you are associated.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
for administration purposes in connection with your access to and use of our site;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to the site etc;
- to try and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to try and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will use this information only to invite you to login to our site and create an account. We may also combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information only for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not normally disclose your personal information to any third party.
However we will disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
If LifeStyled Club Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about the users of its site will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you or you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not disclose your password to anyone else.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and sponsors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquires.